Freedom Programme Taster Session - On-line workshop
Date & Time:
This 2 hour taster session will outline the basics so that professionals can signpost women to the FP sessions which are delivered at Children’s Centres in Greenwich in partnership with H4W
The Freedom Programme is a 10 week domestic abuse programme which was created by Pat Craven and evolved from her work with perpetrators of domestic violence.
Aims & Objectives
- Introduction to the Freedom Programme
- Examine the roles played by attitudes and beliefs on the actions of abusive men and the responses of women victims and survivors.
- Look at different aspects of the dominator (Mr Wrong)
- Look at healthy relationships (Mr Right)
- Affects of Domestic Abuse on Children
Target audience: All front line practitioners working with women, children and families